Studietur til Japan i september og oktober 2008
Det japanske utenriksdepartmentet inviterer ungdom i Norge og resten av Europa på studietur til Japan denne høsten. Formålet er å styrke samarbeidet mellom Japan og de europeiske land. Søknadsfrist: 2. juni 2008.
Invitasjonsteksten fra den japanske ambassade:
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan invites young Europeans to participate in a ten-day group study tour of Japan in September or October 2008 respectively.
The purpose of the tour in the short term is to inspire an enduring interest in Japan by giving participants an introduction to Japan that touches on politics, the economy, culture, society etc. It is hoped that in the longer term, the deeper understanding of Japan gained by the participants of this tour will encourage them to contribute to the strengthening of ties between Japan and European countries in the future.
Applicants must meet the following requirements
Be a national of one of the following countries:
- Andorra (application to the Japanese Embassy in France), Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Cyprus (to the Embassy in Greece), Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein (to the Embassy in Switzerland), Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta (to the Embassy in Italy), Monaco (to the Embassy in France), the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino (to the Embassy in Italy), Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, the United Kingdom.
- Be aged 18-35 as of 1st June 2008
- Be able to communicate effectively in English
- Applicants must have never been to Japan and must have no plans to visit Japan in the near future
- Applicants must be enthusiastic, sociable and well suited to participating in group activities
Date of Tour
(Please note that successful applicants cannot decide which group they will participate in.)
Group A: 23rd September - 3rd October 2008
Group B: 21st October - 31st October 2008
Number of Participants
60 people in total (30 people in each group)
-Experiencing cultural, economic and political aspects of Japan from both traditional and modern perspectives through lectures, visits and hands-on experiences
-Discussions with Japanese youth
-Visits to regional cities across Japan
-Stay with a host family
Applications should include (1) CV (2) a cover letter and (3) a short essay (one page on A4-sized paper, single-spaced) in English on one of the following titles:
A. What do you think when you hear the word "Japan" or "Japanese"?
B. If you had the chance to have a discussion with a Japanese person, which subject would you like to talk about? And what is your opinion on that subject?
C. “What has Japan contributed within a field in which you have specialised?
Norwegian applicants are requested to send their applications to: email@example.com
The deadline for applications is 2 June 2008.
For further information regarding this study tour please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Les også om
Hvorfor delta på Aktiv Ungdom-kurs
Aktiv Ungdom + Ungdom & Fritid = Sant
GET IN NET Training Course on Management of a Transnational Youth Initiative Project
BiTriMulti (BTM) - Multilateral Training Course for newcomers in youth exchanges
Nordic Appetiser - Youth Exchanges for Beginners
Youth policy in practice
Film: Lær nye metoder, finn samarbeidspartnere, skap prosjekter!
Short and Snappy - Kontaktseminar i nytt format!
Give POWER to EMPOWER
Seminar “iNEETiative - Holistic Approach to Youth at Risk and in NEET situation”
TICTAC - Multilateral Training Course to support quality in youth worker mobility activities under Erasmus+ Youth in Action
Network meeting: Structured Dialogue
Connect and Co-Create: CMS on Sustainability for Transnational Youth Initiatives under Erasmus Plus
TRANS-INCLUSION ERASMUS+ SEMINAR
I REJECT, DO YOU?
EuroPeers: European Network Meeting
Korleis bruke kursdatabasen Salto
Praktisk informasjon om kursa
This site UK